Contractor will undergo a vision exam upon beginning their assignment, administered by the client's onsite Health Services Clinic.
- Perform visual inspections of components
- Perform dimensional inspection of components utilizing prescribed instrumentation/equipment
- Perform functional inspection of components
- Record/Enter inspection results into designated computerized systems and logs
- Manage documents (e.g. component lot records, log books) with accordance with record retention schedules
- Identify/tag non-inventory controlled supply items (e.g., consumables, PPE) that are approved for use in production
- Determine which test to run by reading and interpret component packaging specification
- Determine sample size and accept/reject criteria by operating an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Slide Rule
- Verify that supplier documentation matches Supplier Purchase Description (SPD)
- Uses testing equipment to check whether materials or products meet standards. Additional qualifications may include the ability to identify defects and flaws.
- Two or more years external pharmaceutical, laboratory, or related industry experience.
- Compliance requirements - Must be able to work independently, demonstrate dependable performance under stressful conditions and possess excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Materials Inspection requirements - Basic math skills; demonstrate dependable performance under stressful conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 12 hours of college to include one course in science, math, or computer science.