Quality Assurance Associate
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
Job Description Summary: This position will provide Certificate of Analysis and Batch Record support to the Quality Assurance team.
- Generate manual and automated Certificates of Analysis to fulfill customer requests.
- Assist in updating current COA templates.
- Assist in creating new COA templates for NPI projects.
- Archive, store and maintain batch records to comply with Corporate and Site policies.
- Perform other duties as may be required or necessary.
- High School graduate.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance or related role.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Demonstrated use of databases.