Quality Assurance Analyst
Houston Metro Area, TX
|Duties:||- Cross-functional support for both sterilization and microbiology departments.|
- Coordinate/prepare test samples for shipment to contract laboratories.
- Perform enumeration / gram stains or fungal stains for unique microbiological isolates.
- Draft summary reports for all testing performed. Completion of project documentation.
- Perform recovery studies / bioburden testing on medical devices.
- General microbiological laboratory tasks.
|Skills:||Excellent documentation skills|
- Comfortable working in a Microbiology laboratory environment.
- Experience with basic microbiological identification techniques.
|Education:||- 2 4 years experience working in a microbiological laboratory setting.|
- Previous experience working under ISO 13485, Medical Device, or Pharmaceutical regulations.
- Bachelors of Science with a concentration in microbiology (preferred).