San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- The QC Scientist will oversee method transfers and validations. The position may require lab work where the scientist independently executes transfers and validations.
- Oversee method transfers and validations for clinical products.
- This includes generation of protocols, qualification, and validation reports.
- Trouble-shoot or optimize methods for QC.
- Train department staff and new employees on SOP revisions.
- Experience with recombinant proteins is preferred.
- Familiarity with a wide range of analytical technologies such as HPLC, ELISA, enzymatic kinetics, and/or potency assays.
- Proficient in the use of analytical software such as Empower, Chromeleon, ChemStation, and/or Softmax Pro.
- Experience in designing and executing large projects/studies is essential.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Experience in method transfers to external labs and dealing with contract testing labs is preferred.
- Familiarity with use of a computer (e.g., Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and statistical software (such as GraphPad or Minitab).
- BA or BS with 6+ years of experience
- PhD with 0-2 years of related research experience.