QC Lab Technician
Marin Metro Area, CA
The QC Global Stability Critical Material Mangement, Lab Technician, under direct supervision, is responsible for performing tasks in support of laboratory operations. The incumbent will primarily be responsible for performing stability pulls, receipt of samples for testing, sample accessioning, support testing tracking and workflow, maintain stability sample inventory, shipping samples to outside facilities, reference/critcal material inventory management, and compilation and archival of data.
In addition, the QC Lab Technician may perform additional duties such as;
- Data packet preparation/review
- Participation in laboratory project initiatives such as 5S
- Data entry, ordering laboratory supplies
- Participation in the maintenance of laboratory equipment through targeted preventive maintenance, and maintenance of laboratory inventory.
- Work independently on reagent preparation that he/she has mastered in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintains laboratory supply inventories and receives chemicals/materials into the laboratory.
- Maintains the laboratory in an inspection-ready state. Ensures reagents in the laboratory are within expiry.
- Develops familiarity concerning cGMP, 21CFR, USP, EP and ICH regulatory requirements.
- May interact with other departments, including but not limited to Manufacturing, Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, Formulation, and Process Development.
- At least one year in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with direct or minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with use of a computer; e.g., Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Good written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, is motivated, and organized.
- High school diploma or AA/BS/BA in a biological or biochemical Science. Relevant laboratory experience preferred, but not essential.