QC Inspection Analyst
Phoenix Metro Area, AZ
use system materials to ensure they meet required specifications in GMP, FDA setting
High school diploma 1 year GMP industry experience
- Responsible for support activities in the Incoming group to ensure the inspection and sampling areas are ready for use.
- Ability to accurately and completely understand and follow SOP, test method, and cGMP
requirements; uses good judgment and follows procedures
- Basic knowledge of cGMP and OSHA; ability to deal appropriately with regulatory agencies
- Perform inspection using basic inspection tools and techniques.
- Follow procedures, with strict adherence to cGMP documentation requirements.
- This position requires regular medical surveillance and may require incumbent to wear a
respirator or gown.