QC Compliance Specialist
Raleigh Metro Area, NC
|Supports the core quality systems including: investigation/deviation management, general CAPA support, incident management, controlled document writing/review, change control support, oversight of vendor work order system|
- Bachelor s degree and 3+ years experience or equivalent (minimum).
- Basic knowledge of cGMP and FDA requirements preferred
- Knowledge of Laboratory Systems and Investigation/Deviation writing required
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- The ability to work effectively in both a team environment and an individual contributor role.
- Bachelor s degree in Science or related discipline or equivalent experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry