QC Analyst I, Sample Management
Raleigh Metro Area, NC
|Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with sample management and reviewing laboratory data. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the samples are collected, processed, distributed and reviewed according to quality requirements and results reported are valid, accurate and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.|
- 0+ years of directly related laboratory experience OR equivalent.
- Knowledge of laboratory practices and instruments required.
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred.
- Experience with Sample Management procedures such as aliquoting, shipping and distributing of samples, as well as operating labware preparation equipment.
- Knowledge of Labware LIMS functionalities..
- Bachelor s degree in Scientific discipline or associate s degree and 3+ years of industry experience or equivalent.