QC Analyst I, Chemisty
Raleigh Metro Area, NC
Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing for raw materials and drug product. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that Seqirus samples are collected, tested, and reviewed according to quality requirements, and results reported are valid, accurate, and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols.
- Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written.
- Participates in cross-training to support staff availability within QC department
- Performs shift-work as necessary to support manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of laboratory practices and instruments required.
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred.
- Experience running chemistry and raw material test methods preferred.
- Experience with compendial testing preferred.
- LIMS experience preferred.
Education: Bachelor s degree in Scientific discipline or associate s degree and 0-3 (Analyst 1) of industry experience or equivalent.