San Jose Metro Area, CA
We have a critical need for dedicated testers to work 1:1 with the SWE teams to actively validate new feature offering, comprehensively qualify each release end to end, automate manual workflows to scale better, work through the user flow, find and file bugs and verify fixes. The automated unit and e2e tests we have in place will help in catching regressions in already tested and completed feature work, however, for new features / flows being developed there is a great amount of test driven development happening, which can be filled effectively with a temporary staff. Additionally as we migrate all our qualification workflows to permanent and more stable lab, there is a lot of manual environment smoke test needs that can be met by temporary staff.
- Coding and test automation skills - Bash, Python, Object Oriented knowledge.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and work in a fast paced environment with rapid deliverables and changing priorities.
- Draft, test and automate comprehensive test cases as part of new feature validation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with remote development team
Go, Knowledge of Kubernetes, GCP and AWS a huge plus