Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
- QA Specialist -
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in related field and a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of Quality Assurance related experience in pharmaceutical GMP Setting.
- Knowledge of CAPA, Non-Conformance, SOPs, and quality assurance related practices.
- Support the day-to-day activities and formal reporting of quality events from internal and external customers.
- Complete the timely and accurate initiation, follow-up and close-out of quality events (E.g. Non-Conformance, CAPA, Supplier Quality Management and Change Control) in TrackWise System.
- Perform material data reviews and Where Distributed reporting in SAP.
- Perform data management activities and technical development of Global Quality Metrics.
- Perform data management activities and technical development of Distribution Quality SharePoint.