QA Document Coordinator
Cambridge Metro Area, MA
- Verify master records room index with documents in the records room Index created as a master list of all documents in the records room. List needs to be confirmed and verified for accuracy. This position requires comparing all captured metadata for documents to the master index. Approximately 9k documents.
- This role will also need to obtain information for the master spreadsheet and metadata needed in preparation for uploading the data into our Veeva QualityDocs system. The existing index will have metadata that must be confirmed through research of the document and with functional area subject matter experts. This person will also create a genealogy for all older records with the intent of all former document numbers being added into our eDMS.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Records Managment
- experience with archival
- Quality Systems
- Document Control experience
- Electronic Document Mangement experience
- Excellent Excel skills Good customer service skills SOP writing a plus Project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to shift priorities and manage more than one project at a time