San Jose Metro Area, CA
Builds prototypes, tools, and frameworks to aid design process
Works closely with researchers to answer product questions
May also contribute product designs
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Turning high-level UX ideas into interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity.
2. Support UX research studies through constructing simulated development workflows.
3. Help the product team explore a wide range of possible developer tooling and documentation UX through creating compelling demos.
Education: Solid academic or practical background in human-computer interaction or related field.
Total years of experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility:
- 2 years of professional experience as a front-end engineer, prototyper, or similar combination of interaction design and programming.
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role:
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Specific Tools or Applications experience:
- Experience with commonly used design and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs related to content creation and/or learning.
- Experience working with UX researchers. Experience with Flutter.
- Experience working on the UX of developer tools.