ProofReader - Copy review - Pharmaceuticals
Newark Metro Area, NJ
- Provide regulatory Copy Review Committee (CRC) support through attendance at all CRC meetings to accurately record required revisions to advertising and promotional materials.
2. Function as the primary liaison between Regulatory Affairs and Marketing Operations and Sales Training through participation in proofreading of laser materials to ensure all CRC comments are correctly incorporated.
3. Maintain department filing system of all reviewed CRC materials.
4. Maintain compliance of promotional materials with FDA regulations through the submission of promotional materials in a timely manner, as required.
5. Participate in proofreading of product labeling components and package inserts as required by requested deadlines.
Bachelor Degree or 2-4 years pharmaceutical industry experience.
Accuracy and eye for detail.
Demonstrate ability to accurately capture meeting outcomes and use these to verify compliance of meeting materials.
Excellent interpersonal, oral communication and teamwork skills are necessary for positive team dynamics and team effectiveness.
Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills needed to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
Must be able to innovate, analyze and solve problems with minimal supervision.
Exceptional attention to detail is critical for job performance.