San Jose Metro Area, CA
As a member of the Consulting Partner team you will be working with a team building a best in class partnership with a Large Global System Integrator to multiply the effectiveness of Google Cloud technologies and solutions for the global Fortune 2000.
In your role of Partner Project Lead, you will be driving solution-oriented project management across a set of key partner initiatives. You will be responsible for end to end management of the life-cycle. You must be comfortable becoming an expert at the Cloud Partner business as well as comfortable working with individuals at all levels of the organization, from senior managers to functional executors.
- Define, review and drive complex projects & programs supporting the partner build-out of differentiated solutions atop Google Cloud Platform.
- Drive operational reporting oversight.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Optimize processes and resolution of technical/process issues
- Collaborate with Solution Architects & Leads within Google to define and drive prioritized projects to completion, delivering desired impact
- Identify and track metrics across identified projects
Top 3 MUST HAVE skills:
- Project or Program management experience with strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills (creating/interpreting dashboards)
- Functionally literate with Cloud jargon
Top 2 EXCITING skills:
- Experience working with Channel Partners
- Experience creating complex dashboards
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Systems or engineering; or equivalent work experience.
- Awareness of common Public Cloud paradigms and industry jargon.
- 8+ years of prior experience as a project/program manager or business consultant Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and manage ambiguity Proficiency with G Suite (Expert Slides/PowerPoint design is a plus!) *Will accept candidates that have experience with MS Suite, G Suite is ideal, not required*
- Experience in a partner/channel environment *or* experience working for a large consulting firm.
- Hands-on experience in cloud platform and infrastructure products.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT Technology space. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Report development, data analysis.