San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Manage delivery of complex, multi-part marketing campaigns and executions, including asset creation, stakeholder reviews, and localization
- Work with business leads to define and manage standardized cross-team process
- Initiate and support the creation of dashboards and measurement tools to monitor team impact
- Manage change and drive the adoption of new tools and processes within a fast-moving team culture
- Manage regional and global project stakeholders, working effectively across time zones
- Bring fresh ideas and a passion for data-driven systems improvement
- Create and deliver high-quality project documents, including written briefs, status presentations, and summaries of results
- Conduct weekly project meetings. Communicate project status.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience with marketing program management and global campaign execution is critical.
- Experience in content localization a plus, as well as working across cultures, geographies and time zones.
- Ability to work independently to drive projects forward while remaining aligned on strategy and vision.
- Interest and ability to help analyze data to assess program impact and drive forward-looking decisions.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, especially crafting high-quality, polished business documents and presentations.
- Able to influence and motivate through strong interpersonal skills.