San Jose Metro Area, CA
**Candidates Will need to provide a slideshow that accurately tells a story for the in person interview**
This Project Manager will provide analytical support to uncover insights and drive strategic solutions in Supplier Management Office. They will work with multiple sources of data and ensure accuracy, consistency, and synergies among it around Preferred Suppliers and Premier Partner Programs. They will track status of multiple metrics and assist with developing templates and way of doing business. The person will have excellent data analysis, communication, and clear, concise delivery of key messages.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Create data collection templates in Excel/Google Sheets
- Coordinate with vendor companies and Google users to collect specified data, collate and analyze returned datasets.
- Create SQL scripts (basic skills required) to perform data analyses, with directive insights.
- Setup data flows, create and maintain tracker and progress of projects with $ spend and $ saved/ROI in Excel/ Google Sheets, based on information from multiple sources.
- Run Adhoc data gathering/analyses primarily in Excel, may require some basic sql skills.
- Identify trends and efficiency opportunities.
- Plan, design and track pilot initiatives, projects and impacts.
- Create monthly dashboards, beautiful (visually pleasing) charts, and updates based on data collected above.
- -Project management experience in a multinational environment
- -Strong knowledge of and experience with Excel, VBA macros and SQL/Oracle databases
- -Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- -Fast thinker and learner. Fast on the feet, able to coordinate multiple sources of information
- -Flexible and adaptable to changes in process and multiple inputs on how to do / present data
- -Excellent Verbal and Written Skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- -Strong written and oral communication skills.
- -Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment