San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Set project plan and track to timelines
- Lead data cleanse and organization of Undefined L3 and L4 classifications using new Taxonomy definitions
- Create templates and collaterals for supplier and PA fact packs, define schedule for updates to fact packs
- Generate/schedule generation of periodic reports (ie Professional Services initiative reporting and similar)
- Communicate and update status with metrics and data insight.
- Provide analysis, briefings and recommendations to business partners.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- BA/BS degree, MBA/Masters preferred
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Relevant full lifecycle work experience, including experience in procurement/supplier management/sourcing and strong Program Management experience ( PMO Genius )
- Demonstrated skills in rigorous, fact-based analyses that drive creative problem solving
- Strong leadership qualities including effective interpersonal, team building and project/program management skills
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities, with a high level of attention to detail Commitment to continuous improvement, motivated 'can-do' attitude, and results-oriented
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work with international teams
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities.
- Strong data analytics skills Ability to manage processes, programs and projects across the global team
- Project Management certification (PMP)