San Jose Metro Area, CA
Additionally, the Project Manager is expected to improve the process as gaps and issues are identified. The Project Manager will also manage ongoing communications about the overall program to stakeholders.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Day-to-day tracking of client feature requests
2. Improve platform and process documentation
3. Manage regular communications and status updates to stakeholders
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Administration, General Engineer and/or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in Program, Project management role within the tech industry or working with Product/Engineering organizations
- Experience in defining software development processes
- Demonstrate strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with a certain amount of chaos / ambiguity and across time zones.
- Extremely proactive