Project Manager III
San Jose Metro Area, CA
The team: Global Consulting Partners - Solutions Team
The Cloud team at this company has helped over 30 million employees at three million organizations around the world. As part of the Consulting Partner Solutions team, the Partner Program Lead is driving the effort to build the differentiated business solutions with our Cloud s largest partners.
We are shaping the future of how technology is used in the workplace, and invite you to be part of fast-growing, business critical team in this rapidly growing business.
As a member of the Consulting Partner team you will be working with a team building a best in class partnership with a Large Global System Integrator to multiply the effectiveness of Cloud technologies and solutions for the global Fortune 2000.
- In your role of Partner Project Lead, you will be driving solution-oriented project management across a set of key partner initiatives.
- You will be responsible for end to end management of the life-cycle.
- You must be comfortable becoming an expert at the Cloud partner business as well as comfortable working with individuals at all levels of the organization, from senior managers to functional executors.
- Define, review and drive complex projects & programs supporting the partner build-out of differentiated solutions atop Cloud Platform.
- Optimize processes and resolution of technical/process issues
- Collaborate with Solution Architects & Leads within our company to define and drive prioritized projects to completion, delivering desired impact
- Identify and track metrics across identified projects
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Information Systems or engineering; or equivalent work experience.
- Awareness of common Public Cloud paradigms and industry jargon.
- 8+ years of prior experience as a project/program manager or business consultant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and manage ambiguity Proficiency with G Suite (Expert Slides/PowerPoint design is a plus!)
- Experience in a partner/channel environment *or* experience working for a large consulting firm.
- Hands-on experience in cloud platform and infrastructure products.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT Technology space.