Project Manager / Engineer
Reading Metro Area, PA
Provide Project Management and Engineering support for the transfer of existing manufacturing processes from a remote site to the Sinking Spring, PA facility.
Duties include the following activities under the guidance of the Technical Transfer Lead or Subject Matter Experts:
- Operate independently to create project plans and schedules for technical transfer projects
- Generate documentation to support the technical transfers. Coordinate with multiple stakeholders from various locations.
- Create validation protocols and reports for equipment and processes. Support protocol execution.
- Support testing to demonstrate process equivalence between sending and receiving transfer sites.
- Develop operator work instructions for transferred assembly processes.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
7 years in a manufacturing environment in an engineering role. Excels in a fast paced environment. Ability to manage multiple projects independently. Must be proficient in Microsoft Project and other Microsoft Office products.
7 years of experience in a medical device manufacturing facility. Proficient user of MS Project. Knowledge of package design and packaging equipment.