San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Reverse logistics process set up and operational management.
- Developing and maintaining a process to collect returned devices, complete failure analysis and refurbish for future use.
- Supply chain systems development in SAP, setting up workflows to collect transaction data and creating dashboards to manage the operation.
- Cross-functional coordination of failure analysis data collection and change implementation with engineering and supply chain teams.
Mandatory Qualifications and Skills
- 1 - 4+ years experience in a Reverse Logistics supply chain or sustaining engineering program management function.
- Knowledge of medical device or consumer electronics aftermarket manufacturing and logistics processes.
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP systems (Enterprise Resource planning/ Material requirements planning), preferable SAP workflow and process development experience.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills required to effectively manage large / complex projects.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent relevant experience
Desired/Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in Reverse Logistics supply chain
- BS in engineering or business
- Knowledge of medical device or consumer electronics failure analysis processes.