San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Drive E2E project management for a series of Growth & Discovery experiments and launches with our Feature Awareness team:
- Create & manage all Feature Awareness LaunchCals and streamline approval process
- Develop a tracking system to align Feature Awareness & partnering teams on status of experiments and launches.
- Identify risks & dependencies, clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, and propose solutions.
- Work with team to report out progress in VP/Director-level forums.
- Identify key process improvements to make launches & cross-team partnerships more efficient:
- Establish & run Feature Awareness Office Hours to help team consult on cross-Verticals Growth & Discovery experiments and launches.
- Establish Feature Awareness Council with Growth-focused PMs to bootstrap cross-Vertical effort.
- Provide programmatic support to team via OKR planning, prioritization & allocation of overall workstreams; Create systems that enable team to work quickly & efficiently
- Own clear communication to team and stakeholders via artifacts, emails, and managing effective meetings.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Tracking growth and discovery experiments and projects
- Streamlining processes to report progress to executives
- Coordinating collaboration with Bay area based Verticals teams
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or 3+ years of equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in program management, release management and/or engineering management working on software engineering projects.
- Familiarity with the E2E product development life cycle
- Experience with project & program management for complex efforts that span multiple teams, functions, and geographical areas
- Product mindset with comfort in making prioritization calls
- A successful track record of getting things done: setting realistic milestones, leading teams to reach goals, and achieving results
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to navigate & thrive in ambiguity, hands on & resourceful approach