San Jose Metro Area, CA
Your role will be to manage data collection. You will partner closely with engineers, UX researchers, and product managers to facilitate the collection of prioritized data at scale from multiple sources.
- Manage operation of data collection including logistics (participants, proctor utilization, environmental test setup, hardware coordination and delivery), schedule, budget, staffing, equipment planning, and reporting.
- Track technical dependencies and communicate SW roll-outs.
- Reserve, prepare, distribute and track devices for testing.
- Kick-off planned capture campaigns as well as urgent ones.
- Continuously improve processes to scale data collection and ensure quality.
- 2+ years of program or project management
- 1+ year of vendor management experience
- Experience executing scripts/programs and using command line.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in data collection
- Experience working with various internal teams (including technical) to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives, and develop processes and tools
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Experience leading large, fast-moving projects at both domestic and international scales
- Experience leading cross-functional groups and managing deliverables from inside and outside the organization