San Jose Metro Area, CA
Deliver complex projects from conception to implementation and QA and manage the relationships among them. Work with Engineers in local and remote offices to develop and roll out project workflows. Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the operations team. Supervise temporary workers and optimize resource allocation across offices, languages, and projects. Prioritize and assess impact of bug fixes and ensure new feature requests are fully specified for implementation.
- Demonstrated operations management aptitude with experience in manufacturing or similar.
- Prior experience working with and training in a cross-cultural environment with remote teams.
- Logical thinking and independent decision making skills.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with large set of stakeholders (6+ years experience stakeholder management)
- Strong process management and design
- 6+ years experience program management
- Experience with localization or translation work
- Experience working with vendor teams and on-boarding vendor teams
- Experience with software project management
- Tech writing experience