San Jose Metro Area, CA
As a Program Manager for our GSI Program, you will be responsible for the structured and rigorous planning and execution of the program components.
You will apply organizational and communications skills to manage and prioritize program requirements with external partnership contacts and internal stakeholders.
In addition, you will plan, manage and track all the sales and pre-sales training offerings targeted for accelerating pipeline development and winning proposals.
- Manage and drive all sales and pre-sales enablement programs that require sustained engagements with global consulting partnerships
- Create project plans, manage the end-to-end execution and operationalize using continuous process improvements to keep the project activities on-time and within budget
- Closely collaborate with program stakeholders and cross-functional leads to coordinate planning, manage expectations, ensure appropriate resourcing and engagement with program activities
- Track program success and iterate based on feedback, observations and data-driven analysis
- Publish regular project status and own other project communications with external partners
- Identify, prioritize and manage/mitigate project risks, facilitating escalations when needed with management
- Technical program management, Project management, Tracking and operations, Analyze data, Working with distributed/remote and multi-functional teams/members, Written communication skills
- Learning & development (training function), Cloud technologies, Working with systems integrators, Self-start and self-direct