San Jose Metro Area, CA
Mountain View, CA
This product has the ability to help you get things done in any context by enabling third parties to integrate with the this product, Search, Android, and other surfaces.
The Team is looking for a Program Manager to support the Developer Community Program. The Developer Community Program is designed to encourage external developers to create high-quality actions for this product.
In this role you will be in charge of operations and logistics for delivering incentives to the developers of the best performing actions.
As a PgM on the Developer Community Program you will be responsible for rewards inventory management and forecasting, budgeting, and logistic operations working closely with rewards suppliers.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Rewards inventory procurement and management
- Maintaining rewards inventory
- Forecasting demand
- Funds allocation for the rewards production, fulfilment and shipment
- Processing supplier invoices
- Bachelor s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience to the responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience in logistics operations and budgeting and forecasting for inventory materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven history of going above and beyond to make operational improvements
- Ability to communicate in a clear and compelling manner