San Jose Metro Area, CA
- Understand and map existing processes, including creating process maps and process documentation
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, focusing on customer experience as well as running efficient operations at a global scale
- Deliver 1:1 client solutions, ranging from 'how to' questions to escalations and issues management
- Conduct trend analysis across client needs/issues and proactively deliver business solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis to solution for underlying causes - not just 'symptoms' - escalate to project leadership as needed.
- Summarize and report progress and status utilizing Google Sheets, dashboards, and other analytics tools
- Bachelor s degree in any field or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience working on large scale projects (overall experience) with demonstrated ability to improve operational processes
- Ability to document and create process maps
- 2 years experience with Six Sigma/ Lean/ Agile methodologies having driven 2 global projects (minimum)
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on creativity and relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of Google docs/Google Sheets to create pivot tables or other data tables
- Familiarity with contingent workforce operations