San Jose Metro Area, CA
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Managing intake, coordination, status-tracking, and creative reviews of illustration, motion, and production design requests from merchandising and UX stakeholders.
- Working with merchandisers, visual designers, and stakeholders to plan the design brief and review cadence of campaigns.
- In partnership with PgM and cross-functional partners, optimize and document requirements and success metrics for project management and asset management tools.
- Facilitate team communication and decision-making between illustrators and motion designers and UX, product, engineering, and merchandising stakeholders. Collaborate with UX PgM and UX leads to shape Visual team goals and quarterly objectives, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and UI approval processes.
- Ensure that teams deliver work that meets high standards of quality and builds trust across teams and functional areas.
- Clearly communicate with cross-functional team leads and management regarding project and objective planning, status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
- BA/BS in any field or at least 4 years equivalent practical experience. 2+ years experience managing interactive, design, or creative projects (within a creative studio environment a plus).
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Working knowledge of project management software. Proficient with spreadsheets or similar and Google Docs.
- Great Communication Skills, including killer notes, info dissemination, writing, meeting/project facilitation, and reporting (team, external, managing up).
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design process and product development process.
- Thrives when challenged with vague/undefined program/project scope and is scrappy, creative, and strategic when proposing solutions for both strategic programs and operational initiatives.
- Solid project management skills, including knowledge-based prioritization, scoping, resourcing, planning, time management, building/applying structure, managing ambiguity, risk identification and solution development.
- Experience operating in large scale corporate environments
- Experience in collaborating with EPU in a software or e-commerce environment