San Jose Metro Area, CA
25% Domestic & International Travel Involved
As Reverse Logistics Program Manager, you will own and manage all day to day operations while supporting special projects.
This position requires a self-starter and strong leader.
You must be comfortable managing multiple projects, teams, individuals and vendors.
The right candidate will have considerable operations experience, strong project management experience and a passion for analytics.
Moreover, the Reverse Logistics Program Manager will be passionate about the project and dedicated to its success.
You work well within tight deadlines and can manage multiple initiatives at once.
Within your role, you encourage return operators to develop relevant on-the-job skills to help build a stronger team while simultaneously fostering growth on a personal level.
You lead by example, set high quality standards and communicate them effectively while holding yourself to the same high standards in every circumstance.
- Partner with leadership, internal and external teams to drive efficient process and meet key performance indicators Identify and effectively communicate actionable support cross-functionally through reporting analysis in a collaborative style
- Track and identify recurring problems and create an action plan to address them
- Handle multiple incoming escalations appropriately
- Ensure a consistent and timely completion of all launch readiness activities
- Provide guidance, develop new processes and track pre and post-launch performance measurements
- Understand and work cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders to identify the critical success factors
- Own the development, maintenance and revision of the reverse logistics processes, templates and SOPs through the operations
- Ensure escalation of any roadblock issues and follow up in a timely, committed manner
- Communicate any and all escalations to the Reverse Logistics Program Manager with clear and concise feedback, metrics, action item(s), and owners
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage vendor operations to meet all Reverse Logistics metrics as per agreement
- Identify issues, bottlenecks, dependencies, and key decisions points in the reverse logistics process and engage with internal / external partners to resolve issues
- Improve and document processes and implement to appropriate teams
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Logistics or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ year project management experience
- Minimum 5+ year management & leadership experience
- Proven track record of process improvements
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of Reverse Logistics experience
- Strong project management skills with the flexibility and the demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while driving high impact and positive results
- Ability to engage and inspire multiple teams across Geo's
- Motivated and creative thinker with strong problem solving aptitude
- Outstanding collaboration, interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
Strong organizational and customer support skills
Familiar with Google Apps (Drive, Sheets, Slides, etc) and cloud technologies (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, App Engine).
Knowledge of SQL and reporting;
Experience with Tableau and/or other BI tools;