California All, CA
- Positively interacts with and involves departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the development and delivery of new products.
- Plans and directs schedules, monitors budget/spending, organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule.
- Leads cross-functional core teams through product launches; develops project plans and timelines; coordinates with any external partner teams to achieve project deliverables.
- Proficient in PCP process and IVD project management.
- Acts as a communication liaison with internal and external partners when needed.
- Assures deliverables are met, appropriate resources are applied and team(s) remain focused and engaged.
- Cooperates and respectfully communicates with external and internal customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Possesses strong leadership skills, particularly the ability to influence stakeholders in other functions
- Highly-motivated driver able to complete tasks by leveraging relationships and established goals.
- Possesses effective analytical skills, especially the ability to generate alternative solutions and manage risk by identifying criteria for trade-off decisions.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changing needs and parameters caused by time, budget, or other constraints.
- Effectually conveys very complex information in both written and oral form.
- Actively and constructively contributes to Core Team s efforts through networking within the organization and effectively communicating to the team(s).
- Able to influence others, gain acceptance and build consensus.
- Successfully manages moderately complex projects and initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Project Management, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as well as written and verbal instructions.
- Must have at least 3 or more years of project management experience in IVD product development.
- Working knowledge of design control and FDA QSR requirements.
- Experience working with external collaborators.
- Undergraduate degree in Science or Engineering. Additional advanced degrees are preferred but not required.
- At least 3+ years of team supervision experience required.