Program Manager III
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Mountain View, CA
Global Supplier Manager -responsible for supporting key strategic and operational initiatives in supplier management. Projects will involving supporting the global, regional, and local teams to ensure a consistent and value-add delivery of services.
- The Supplier Manager provides a consistent approach in supporting the client, the program teams and the supplier base in order to effectively optimize the programs.
- Delivering a high quality, cost-effective methodology in a manner to support multiple client site locations.
- Engage, Innovate and Grow all phases of supplier partnerships in order to increase productivity and encourage program growth within a fair and competitive environment.
- Establishes and maintains global programs with suppliers to ensure xWS business goals and objectives are accomplished and achieved.
- Creates and fosters a partnership approach to business issues and provides resolutions created by Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Assist in the development and implementation of supplier strategies.
- Develops and supports ongoing supplier recommendations with respect to requirements through business data transaction assessments, supplier performance, and market analysis.
- Manages the operational aspect of the supplier partnership by performing activities which provide evaluations of suppliers for adherence to required performance indicators and provides accountability.
- Train supplier team members to consistently confirm compliance and expectations have been achieved to accomplish Supplier Partnership goals.
- Evaluates supplier business practices, capabilities, competencies, distribution capabilities, eligibility to participate, financial viability and quality ensuring the supplier is strongest option.
- Consults with Supply & Program Manager and other stakeholders ensuring proper selection and overall negotiations in order to maximize profitability.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving day to day issues impacting program strategy and ensures a timely resolution for supplier issues.
- Supports awareness of the supplier communities' business activities and capabilities with client end user .
- Partners with xWS and Diversity management teams which support efforts to meet diversity spend
- Identifies compliance related issues and works with the Compliance Department to find suitable resolutions while maintaining efficient processes to serve the client end user.
- Responsible for managing the effectiveness of the Temp program, by measuring supplier performance and achievement against SLA's. Makes recommendations required to improve end user satisfaction where needed.
- Supports the creation of fair and competitive business practices in support of client objectives.
- Preparing performance analysis and ensuring optimal performance of its suppliers. - Develops and creates supplier scorecards and prepares executive summaries to present to Program Manager and client executives on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Use statistics and business experience to make recommendations to optimize vendor program support.
- Ensures, monitors, and reports on supplier performance and metric measurements. Works directly with the Program Managers in developing corrective action plans.
- Manages quality reviews and metrics to ensure supplier compliance and quality service are meeting program objectives.
- Develops and partners with XWS management to conduct supplier events and ongoing business reviews.
- Create plans to develop efficient requirements for success.
- Supports billing negotiations and cost savings activities for programs.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 years full time work experience, with five (5) years operations or procurement experience in a service level industry with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience within a personnel service organization preferable.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience working with Managed Service Providers (MSP) as part of contingent workforce programs
- Experience working in a recruiting function