Program Manager II
San Jose Metro Area, CA
There is a privacy research project that needs immediate PgM support - specifically focusing on what data is made available in our Tool, does it meet user expectations, and is the data useful / usable. Beyond that, the PgM will also support project management of privacy processes.
Identify what data is made available in this tool and researching whether it meets user expectations. The PgM will project manage this project while providing PgM support for privacy processes.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Project manage privacy research projects
- Provide PgM support for privacy operations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience including experience in program management process, and excellence in process improvement skills
- Ability to manage/organize technical documentation processes
- Technical capacity example in understanding a software tool
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be diligent, organized, thorough
- PMP Knowledgeable on Google suite: Sheets and Docs
- Experience in the privacy domain