Program Manager II
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Mountain View, CA
The work you do on the Retail, Payment & Scale team will help maintain the gift card business and credits (promo) with existing partners, assist in the launch of cards in new Markets and lead the charge on resolving issues within countries we ve already launched.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1) Gift Card finance related issue handling:
- Gift card integration partners are expected to send daily transaction reports, weekly invoices, and other special reports for each day, week, and country/currency within agreed time frame.
- They are also expected to remit payment to this company regularly.
- When their report delivery or payment remittance is delayed, and/or their payment amount does not look correct, finance support team escalate issues to Gift Card team for resolution.
- Similar escalation can occasionally come from our Engineering team as well as integrators.
- Since we do not always have enough information about payment, closing payment issue requires investigation, involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with cross functional team including Finance and Legal to track the status of internal requests, such as new country/product launch due diligence, Gift Card denomination limit change, Terms of Services creation etc.
- Document processes for internal stakeholder alignment
- Maintain internal sites (RPM hub) with the latest contents
- Make logistic arrangements for bi-annual Global Ops business reviews
- Verify data integrity of Gift Card and Promo code launch status trackers
- Help PgMs with their Finance & Legal related projects, such as implementation of compliance process to meet new regulations, license application, Terms of Services data audit.
- Associate's degree Interest in technology industry Attention to detail Strong execution skill
- Strong communication skill 2-5 years of working experience in a fast paced industry
- Experience using Google tools, such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Doc, Google Sheet