Program Manager I
San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Redwood City, CA
As a member of the App Dev Strategy & Operations team, you will be responsible for supporting & developing our App Dev go-to-market strategy & operations. You will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and around the world to ensure the smooth execution and implementation of these solutions through the global App Dev sales.
You will work with the global sales team & internal strategy teams to own, improve & execute on critical business processes that support the $XB business.
- Articulate and translate risks into business issues and prioritize findings / recommendations in tune with corporate strategy
- Manage critical business processes & identify root cause operational issues, problem solve and recommend solutions, and drive issues to closure in a timely and well thought out manner
- Collaborate with other program managers to pilot & launch a few new high impact projects to drive large impact and future growth for Google Ads business.
- Managing critical business processes
- Identifying & resolving global root cause operational issues
- Collaborating with App Dev Strategy & Operations team members on new projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in sales, performance marketing or equivalent sales operations or project management experience in a technology/media company
- Project management, problem solving & analysis, written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills with stakeholders
- Experience in working in digital ads industry
- Experience in developing and implementing new processes to solve organization level challenges
- Experience with cross-functional global stakeholders
- Additionally, experience or knowledge with advertising and/or apps business SQL is nice to have