Program Manager I
San Jose Metro Area, CA
To define, develop, distribute, and update -- and create repeatable processes/tools for the same -- ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field.
- 3-5 years program and project management experience, 1 year experience in a technical role (e.g. software or QA engineering)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to target the message to the audience
- Proven ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks, and adapt strategies to changing or conflicting requirements; organized and detail oriented to a high degree
- Proven ability to facilitate discussion and consensus between different team roles and/or management
- Proven ability to identify and mitigate risks to the project and team performance
- Experience with Scrum methodology and teams
- 0-3 years Project Management
- 0-3 years Scrum Master