San Jose Metro Area, CA
We are seeking a talented production designer to help us scale our current ad evaluation processes. This designer will be responsible for efficient asset production as well as communication with design, research, and engineering partners. They will also implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Understand user experience research goals and collaborate with engineers, designers, and researchers to plan asset production tasks on an ongoing iterative basis.
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple verticals, devices and regions.
- Translate designs into assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience as a production designer in the software development environment. Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms. Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
- Project management skills related to planning, allocating and communicating.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Ability to improve UX with good rationale.
- Demonstrated proficiency with professional illustration and drawing tools.
Candidates must answer the following questions;
1. Do you have any experience working on the design of ads layouts? (Please Describe if yes)
2. What are your preferred design production tools at present?
3. What methods do you use to stay on top of design requests within a fast-paced production environment?