San Mateo Metro Area, CA
Our Genetic Sciences business is at the forefront of innovation for genetic analysis research and clinical applications. The Senior Product Manager will lead the business for Real-Time PCR Systems and drive development of new platforms. He/She will serve as product champion and be responsible for product introduction, training, support, and life cycle management. The Product Manager will be responsible for driving product strategy, product definition, positioning, and product lifecycle management. Our Sr. Product Managers act as mini General Managers for their portfolio by collaborating with all business functions to ensure their products meet and exceed our customers expectations.
What will you do?
- Develops multi-year product strategies and guides fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and customer-driven evolution of product platforms.
- Works directly with customers and industry thought leaders to understand the existing and future technology needs of the marketplace.
- The Product Manager is ultimately responsible for revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and market share objectives.
- Analyzing market trends, customer requirements and competitive strategy, and identifying
- Lead new product introductions through a phase-gate Product Commercialization Process and develop business deliverables, including business plans and product roadmaps.
- Drive market research and VOC (Voice of Customer) activities
- Serve as product champion internally, with the field, and with customers.
- Guide cross-functional team: product demand planning, forecasting, pricing, service, quality, regulatory, finance, and regional marketing.
- Identifying, establishing and managing strategic partnerships, including relationships with customers, suppliers and industry opinion leaders.
- Provide ongoing product sales training and customer support.