Our client is hiring a Sr. Statistician to be located near South San Francisco, CA!
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Work with other departments on protocol development.
- Develop statistical analysis plans.
- Collaborate with data management and clinical operations over the course of trials to provide statistical input to study conducts and database development as well as data collection/cleaning.
- Interact with medical writing and other functions on regulatory documents containing statistical information and clinical data (e.g. Clinical Study Reports, Summary documents for NDA submissions)
- Contribute to the development of functional-level standards, SOPs, and templates.
- Represent biostatistics on study/project teams.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in statistics, biostatistics, or related field with minimum 5 (Ph.D.) 10 (M.S.) years of experience as biostatistician in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or medical research. Ph.D. preferred.
- Oncology drug development experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Good interpersonal and project management skills are essential.