Operations Analyst III
San Jose Metro Area, CA
As a Sr. Incentives Analyst on the Cloud partner team, you'll manage the ongoing analysis of a portfolio of key incentive programs supporting our partner ecosystem, including the accurate management of program budgets up to $XXM per year.
You will be responsible for assisting with accurate budget tracking, ensuring payment calculations,, providing timely support to both external and internal stakeholders on calculations, troubleshooting data issues, building operational dashboards, and performing ad-hoc analysis of incentives as needed.
You will be involved in multiple projects simultaneously and will need to understand incentives inside and out to mitigate risks, ensure timely and accurate incentive payments, and on top of your reporting work, be ready to provide analyses and present findings of these analyses to other stakeholder teams using clear and effective communication skills.
Overall, your role will be key towards maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction and ensuring the success of incentive programs.
- Leverage strong SQL, Salesforce, and Google Sheets skills to build reporting pipeline and calculate incentive payments
- Set up tracking of operational KPIs and use strong attention to detail to ensure payments and other metrics are constantly accurate
- Create operational dashboards to provide clear insight into the performance of incentives to internal stakeholders
- Be able to communicate effectively between various teams and coordinate projects to build accurate reporting tools as needed
- Maintain accurate reports of partner incentive performance, including monitoring of payments earned and progress against program budget
- Support the operations of making partner payments within SLA
- Provide excellent, timely support to both internal and external stakeholders on detailed programs with occasionally changing requirements
- Proactively seek resolutions to issues via communication to the appropriate stakeholders and creating or updating processes as needed
- Be able to recognize when any discrepancy in data or other reporting tools may cause risks such as inaccurate payment calculations, and escalate to the appropriate teams as needed to drive a resolution
- Engage directly with external partners as needed to resolve support issues related to incentive programs, calculations, and payments via email within an assigned SLA
- BA/BS degree in any field; ideally Data Analysis, Accounting, or Finance, or 5+years equivalent practical experience
- 3-4 years experience working with spreadsheets including formulas, pivot tables, data importing, and scripts.
- 3-4 years experience working with SQL to independently write queries and build reports 3-4 years experience creating dashboards and/or other graphical representations of data and analysis for leadership-level consumption
- 3-4 years experience managing projects, and experience tracking and analysing financial data in a business analyst, business operations, finance, or accounting type role Self-starter with strong motivation to achieve accurate project completion in a highly dynamic environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to flag and escalate urgent scenarios regarding impact to contractual obligations appropriately
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to ensure compliance with company and business policies.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively using different mediums and across multiple levels ranging from managers to other staff, to external parties
- Proficiency with Salesforce and G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive)
- Basic understanding of the Cloud industry
- Experience administering or doing analysis of channel partner incentive programs in the technology industry.