Reading Metro Area, PA
Must have a good understanding of the injection molding equipment and will execute Installation, Operational and Performance Validations on new and relocated equipment.
Secondary would be the ability to qualify new injection molds and the parts.
- MUST HAVE a complete understanding of injection molding as follows:
- Process development, including ability to hang molds and set up new tools in machines.
- Tool design.
- Molded Component Design
- Equipment, specifying and selecting.
- Medical device molded component qualification. Would consider other cGMP fields.
- Develop process documentation.
- General understanding of molding resins.
- Evaluate process capability using statistical tools.
- Define functional testing.
- Mitigate deviations and CAPA s
- Author Technical reports.
- Must have background in injection molding primarily an understanding of the injection molding process. Must be able to utilize the full suite of Micrsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Project and Visio. Must be able to write and execute validation protocols for both process and part inspection. Must have a through knowledge of project management.