Micro EM Analyst
Raleigh Metro Area, NC
- Responsible for sampling water, clean steam, environmental monitoring, and compressed gases per established sampling plans and protocols.
- Responsible for performing microbiological testing of water, clean steam, environmental monitoring, and compressed gases per established testing procedures and protocols.
- Documentation of testing activities per cGMP requirements.
- Performance of all activities according to established procedures and training program.
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety standards
- Maintain inventory of all supplies and consumables for the laboratory.
- Flexible schedule and available to work weekends and overtime.
- Engages/leads continuous improvement activities.
One year experience preferred in:
- Environmental Monitoring and Utility Monitoring programs
- Performing bioburden, TOC, conductivity, pH, appearance, endotoxin testing for facility water as required
- Performing sampling of site compressed gasses
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Laboratory information management systems preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiological science or equivalent preferred.