Marin Metro Area, CA
- Requires Ph. D. in organic/medicinal chemistry with minimum of 10 years biotech industry experience managing small molecule drug discovery projects.
- Need strong oral and written communication skills.
- Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Help design compounds for in house drug discovery programs and supervise their synthesis.
- Evaluate protocols for compound profiling related to stability studies, salt from and polymorph evaluations, PK, ADME, and safety evaluation studies.
- Identify appropriate CRO and oversee contracted studies.
- Organize, record and report results to project team.
- Manage outside collaborations.
- Be responsible for all chemical/medicinal chemistry and compound profiling aspects for assigned drug discovery programs.
- Requires Ph. D. in organic/medicinal chemistry with minimum of 10 years biotech industry
- Experience managing small molecule drug discovery projects.