Medical Affairs - Assoc Director
Newark Metro Area, NJ
- Advanced degree (MS, Pharm D, PhD or others) in molecular biology, genomics, cancer biology or other relevant life sciences area.
- Experience in clinical /translational research and/or oncology in academic medicine and/or industry.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Medical Affairs
- Demonstrated understanding on Myeloid Diseases
- Experience in conduct of clinical trials in hematology/oncology a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and some experience in translating medical/clinical information into medical affairs strategies. Experience with mining of information from tumor databases and other bioinformatics skills will be a strong plus
Proficiency in scientific and clinical data review and interpretation
Previous experience with cross-functional teams in matrix environment
Strong organization skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations to large groups, facilitation of interactive discussions