Cambridge Metro Area, MA
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience working in a BL2 lab setting
- Will report to NGDx Samples Group Lab Head
- Tasks for this position include but are not limited to:
Receive shipments of incoming clinical and non clinical samples including but not limited to:
Human tissue, blood, cells, blood products Reagents for equipment and instruments
Register and label all incoming samples in our already established LIMS Store samples in proper environment (-80C, 4C, -20C, LN2 Vapor) Recognize and alert Lab Heads of any samples arriving compromised (broken, incorrect storage conditions, etc.) Reconcile sample manifests with the physical samples that arrive in the lab.
Record and maintain activities in our established Electronic Lab Notebook.
- Exerienced in Aseptic Laboratory Technique
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Experience in using Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Ability to meticulously follow established Standard Operation Procedures
- Works well independently in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Associates or Bachelor s Degree (molecular biology related preferred) Skills and Experience