Marketing Operations Snr Associate
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, NJ
1. Lead and manage cross-functional promotional review (MLR) committee meetings. Build and manage meeting agendas as a partner to Marketing and facilitate meetings while memorializing MLR Reviewer comments and job requirements. The Sr. Associate should be comfortable dealing with participants of varying levels and experience and be able to steer productive meeting discussions. The Sr. Associate is also responsible to manage all meeting logistics, including scheduling.
2. Manage all aspects of the review process for multiple brands. The Sr. Associate works independently on designated brands managing all aspects of both offline and live reviews. The Sr. Associate may be required to annotate promotional materials during MLR Meetings. The Sr. Associate works closely with Brand Marketing, the MLR Committee, Compliance, and the rest of Marketing Operations, to proactively identify and resolve issues and ensure reviews are efficiently completed throughout various stages of the process. The Sr. Associate will utilize system and reporting to effectively communicate and actively manage jobs with Brand / Project Originators.
3. Enable best practices and SOP conformance. Use experience and judgment to identify jobs that may not be consistent with best practices, company policies or FDA guidance. The Sr. Associate also ensures that all SOP requirements are met. Provides guidance and training as required to all MLR participants.
4. Interface with Editorial, Production and Regulatory to assist with system execution of submission processes. The Sr. Associate is knowledgeable in each area to help with timely submissions and execution to ensure potential issues are resolved for overall achievement of deadlines (Proofing requirements, Regulatory Affairs return of jobs, 2253 submission to OPDP, etc.).
5. Collaborate with Marketing Operations, IT and Brand to provide feedback and support for process and system enhancements. The Sr. Associate will actively contribute to ongoing development in these areas as subject matter expert via weekly meetings and system testing for issue resolution and/or enhancements before pushing updates to the production environment. The Sr. Associate will take the lead or co-lead projects and/or assignments as required to ensure department goals are achieved.
Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare advertising environment
Familiarity with promotional review systems such as Veeva strongly preferred
Moderate to Advanced Microsoft Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT)
Experience with editing helpful
Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
Project management skills and experience preferred
General understanding of FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion
Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 3 year of experience