Houston Metro Area, TX
- Leads project team to implement automated label printing and inspection equipment in a high volume FDA regulated production environment.
- Collaborates with IT and QA to define software requirements for label printing and inspection equipment.
- Collaborates with manufacturing engineering to define equipment requirements for label printing and inspection equipment.
- Prepares project management documentation in accordance with quality system requirements such as project charter, project schedule, and capital equipment request.
- Prepares project capital and expense
- Minimum 5 years experience working in FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience leading multi-functional project teams.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with medical device or pharmaceutical labeling preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experiecne working with labeling software (such as Bartender) and SQL databases preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or scientific discipline.
- Formal project management training (such as PMP certification) preferred.