Orange County Metro Area, CA
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Process ownership to ensure manufacturing processes remain in a validated state and yields products that adhere to all specifications, requirements, and controls
- Technical ownership to perform formal and/or informal root cause investigation and corrective action of product, equipment, material, or process mon-conformances, anomalies, observations, etc.
- Technician support- Availability to technicians to answer technical questions, provide guidance, and receive feedback.
- Identifies and implements initiatives that improve customer facing quality, reliability, or cost reduction.
- Identifies and implements initiatives that improve manufacturing yield, cycle time, supplier performance, flow, operator safety & ergonomics, process simplicity, clarity, repeatability, and robustness
- Provides on-going oversight and assurance that production equipment is properly maintained, safe, and in a state of control at all times
- Serves as a subject matter expert at specific product development phases for DFM, process development, and capability assessment reviews.
- Minimum 0+ years experience in an engineering role within Medical Device Operations or Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial preferred)