Orange County Metro Area, CA
The Process Engineering role will primarily be responsible for re-formatting / simplifying process instructions, procedures, and documentation of existing products to conform to a yet to be identified best-practice standard. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work cross functionally to strategically define best-practice standard
- Perform time studies, data collection, and process analysis to understand & capture current state
- Analyze operations and sequence of operations to identify non-value added steps & eliminate waste
- Re-format / simply existing process documentation to improve clarity, conciseness, and accuracy per best-practice standards
- Tailor instructions for 1st generation ESL target audience group
- Perform requalification activities as necessary (Process Verification, Validation, etc )
- Collaborate with product lines to seamlessly implement changes with no business disruptions
- Experience / interest in a Lean/Continuous Improvement focused role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with strong leadership
- Ability to analyze and solve problems by thinking strategically and creatively
- Additional strengths include strong initiative, critical thinking skills and understanding of medical device manufacturing and compliance.
- Risk management as it applies to logistics and timeline
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team members, management, and executive staff.
- Ability and comfort working in matrix resources.
- Excellent influence and change management skills.
- Medical device experience is a plus
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial preferred) or scientific field