Manufacturing Associate - Protein Production
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA
- This manufacturing associate position is responsible for the production of recombinant antigens, peptides and/or buffers.
- Provides necessary support for all production activities associated with the Antigen production work.
- Performs all manufacturing operations under cGMP/ISO requirements.
- Performs legible, clear and concise data entry into batch records, logbooks, and all other ancillary controlled forms used in a cGMP process.
- Analyzes in-process samples generated from production activities as needed.
- Operates a variety of basic lab equipment:
- pH meters
- multiple fermenter.
- Performs standard laboratory operations including:
- dispensing chemicals
- volumetric and gravimetric measurements
- making accurate dilutions and preparing buffers and solutions.
- Experience following SOPs
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in SAP is a plus
- Computer knowledge required.
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail, able to document work accurately, excellent organizational skills
- Experience with preparation of reagents following manufacturing instructions
- Must be attentive to detail and effectively manages time.
- Able to lift and push up to 35 lbs.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in one of the biological or physical sciences
- 1 to 3 years' of experience in a GMP environment